Wednesday 19 June 2013

Final Production Idea's

As I conduct my search to find the perfect cover song to use for my A2 Media Studies music video production, I have come across a number of possibilities.

Here are some I found;









Boyce Avenue's piano acoustic rendition of 'We Found Love' by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris





Boyce Avenue's YouTube Channel






Eli Lieb's cover of the Lana Del Rey song 'Young and Beautfiul' from the soundtrack of Baz Luhrmann's 'The Great Gatsby'.













Eli Lieb's cover version of Rihanna and Micky Ekko's 'Stay'.





Eli Lieb's Music Channel







Jason Chen's acoustic cover of Justin Timberlake's latest single, 'Mirrors'.






Jason Chen's YouTube Channel








Megan Nicole featuring Jason Chen covering 'Just Give Me A Reason' by P!nk featuring Nate Ruess (FUN.)



Megan Nicole's YouTube Channel







Meteo's R&B cover of Lana Del Rey's 'Blue Jeans'.






Mateo's YouTube Channel








Ellie Goulding and Calvin Harris' 'I Need Your Love' as covered by Beth





Beth's YouTube Channel









Pentatonix's (PTX) of Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye featuring Kimbra





Pentatonix's YouTube Channel

Alexi Blue and Corey Gray's acoustic cover of 'Little Talks' by Of Monsters and Men.




Alexi Blue's YouTube Channel

P.S. Please leave some suggestions, right now I'm open to such a wide rang of options, and the songs don't have to be cover versions, they can be original.

No comments:

Post a Comment